Registration of students takes place at the University campus before the beginning of each term. The registration schedule shall be announced by the office or the Registrar’s. There is usually late registration after the regular registration period. Late registration incurs a penalty. Students should observe the following registration rules and procedures:
- Registration is in person
- A students must normally register for a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 15 credit hours unless one gets special dispensation
- A student must pass the pre-requisite before he/she registers for an advanced course
- During registration, students are given three copies of registration slips to be completed and signed in consultation with the institute or department advisor. The first copy shall be deposited in the office of the registrar’s the second in the institute or department, and the third shall be kept by the student. Students are also given class admission slip for each course to be completed and signed in consultation with the advisor and submitted to the concerned instructor.
- All coursed have course titles and cousre numbers.
Registration is complete when the "REGISTERED" stamp is placed on the registration slip.