The admission requirement shall be on the basis of the criteria laid down in the senate legislation of ECSU. Accordingly, a candidate is required to:
- Be holders of a bachelor’s degree and above in any field of study.
- Be a public servant.
- Be not older than 37 years of age at the time of taking entrance exam.
- Successfully pass the entrance exam of the Institute.
- Follow the application procedure determined by the Office of the Registrar of the ECSU.
In order to qualify for graduation, trainees are required to:
- Have completed two years of full time study including internship assignments.
- Successfully complete all courses with no “F” Grades.
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00.
- Have demonstrated successful completion of acceptable Master Thesis (with a minimum grade of “satisfactory”).
Duration of the Programme
The programme will be completed in a period of 24 months comprising several terms or semesters including 2 internship sessions and 1 master thesis preparation and defence period.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 July 2011 07:01