Department of Public Procurement and Asset Managment
Public Expenditure Management and Control (PEMC) is a major wing of Public Financial Management focusing on the proper utilization of public resources and control. One of the areas of attention in PEMC is building and strengthening of public procurement and asset management capacity in the public sector by raising the professional status and standing of the profession. The objectives of the department include:
- Building up the knowledge, skill and attitude of Civil Servants working in the area of procurement and asset management.
- Equipping the Civil Servants with the basic skills in conducting research of public procurement and asset management related areas.
- Offering academic programs in public procurement and asset management.
- Conducting Training and Consultancy Services.
- Organizing seminars and conferences on current issues of public procurement and asset management and related issues.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Procurement and Asset Management
- Master’s of Arts in Public Procurement and Asset Management